After a month of steady use, I’m excited to share my Dailygreatness Yoga Journal review with you.
I’m a bit of an organizational freak. Plus I’m a visual learner, so I like to have my plans where I can see them. I love pretty pens, notebooks, journals and stationary.
For the past 10 years or so I’ve used electronic calendars to plan my appointments and to do lists. I’ve kept separate notebooks and journals to plan my business and personal strategy. I’ve also been using an app to track my yoga and meditation practice. Like I said, I love to plan and be organized!
Needless to say, when I found the Dailygreatness Yoga Journal I was really intrigued. It’s an all in one planner and journal with room for tracking your yoga practice, daily appointments, weekly goals and overall life plan. Yeap, all in one place!
- All-in-one journal/planner/inspirational tool
- Yoga centered approach to living your best life
- Great way to stay on track with a daily self-care or yoga practice
- Uses 8 daily steps: meditation, yoga, intentions, journaling, gratitude, inspired action, self-inquiry and inspiration
- One year of un-dated pages, so you can start anytime you want
- Broken into daily, weekly, 90 day and yearly time frames
- Colorful – I love color, so I chose the “Limited Bloom Edition”
- Tactile experience of hand writing your goals and commitments
- It’s an investment of $44.95. You’ll be more motivated to make use of it than you would a simple calendar or notebook. Plus, it’s very durable.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed – no questions asked return policy
- Not super on-the go friendly for those who like their planner with them always. This is where I use my electronic calendar as a backup.
- Some of the photographs make me feel like I’m reading a fashion magazine rather than focusing on being my best.
- At times the exercises feel a bit juvenile. I get flashbacks to reading Judy Blume books. But honestly I would rather feel a little awkward doing the work, because I know that means I’ll find some hidden gems about myself from the overall process.
Overall, I think the Dailygreatness Yoga Journal is a great tool for those who want to uplevel their yoga practice and their lives. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed getting into the daily and weekly habit of using this powerful tool. It only takes about 10 minutes a day.
Even if you aren’t super organized, I think you’ll find the Dailygreatness Yoga Journal to be a powerful tool for yourself or a great gift for a friend or loved-one.
More Features of the Dailygreatness Yoga Journal:
– Yoga, Gratitude and Intentions Journal
– Goals with Soul Planning System
– Weekly & Quarterly Yoga Planners
– Inspirational Yoga Quotes and Images
– Appointment & Yoga Class Planner
– Conscious Life Clarity Worksheets
– Prompts and Reminders for Staying on Track
Do you use paper based journals or planners, or are you all digital when it comes to planning? I’d love to know what helps you live to the fullest! Please leave a comment below.
FYI, if you purchase a Dailygreatness journal using the links on this page I will receive a percentage of the sale. Thank you! Be sure to let me know how you like it.